SAMUEL EASTMAN - Student VA150 Outfit
Samuel Eastman model 150 instruments have become a staple of string programs everywhere. Outstanding features include aged solid tonewoods, genuine hand- inlaid purfling, genuine ebony fittings, and a glowing amber-brown varnish that is durable as well as attractive. These fully carved instruments provide quality of sound and craftsmanship to beginning and advancing players.
This Viola includes a complimentary Pro level setup specifically designed to make the instrument easier to play and increase its tonal capabilites - giving new students the best possible head start on their instrument. For more information on the setup process & what's included click HERE.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Free 'Pro' setup (valued at $150-$250)
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, chinrest, and fingerboard
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Includes fiberglass bow and case