SAMUEL EASTMAN - Student VL50 Outfit
Eastman Strings’ commitment to Old World hand-craftsmanship and quality solid tonewoods and fittings begins right here with their entry level violin - the VL50. This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin and viola, Eastman have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman model 50 violins and violas offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
This Violin includes a complimentary Pro level setup specifically designed to make the instrument easier to play and increase its tonal capabilites - giving new students the best possible head start on their instrument. For more information on the setup process & what's included click HERE.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Free 'Pro' setup (valued at $150-$250)
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, chinrest, and fingerboard
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Includes fiberglass bow and case