SAMUEL EASTMAN - Student VL50 Violin Outfit
Eastman Strings’ commitment to Old World hand-craftsmanship and quality solid tonewoods and fittings begins right here with our their entry level violin - the VL50. This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin and viola, we have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman model 80 violins and violas offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
This Violin includes a complimentary Pro level setup specifically designed to make the instrument easier to play and increase its tonal capabilites - giving new students the best possible head start on their instrument. For more information on the setup process & what's included click HERE.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Complimentary Pro level setup ($200-$400 value)
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, chinrest, and fingerboard
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fiberglass bow and an Eastman 1301 shaped case
- D'Addario Prelude Strings Fitted
- Bridge & Nut Adjusted, Cut & Lubricated for best action and reduce string breakages.
- Pegs Reemed and soaped for easy tuning peg motion
- Soundpost Adjusted for optimal tone and projection
- 12 Month Australia Wide Warranty