Music Therapy Registration
At Hans Music we pride ourselves on supporting music therapists, clients and parents. We regularly work with NDIS patients and have an on-going relationship with many of Australias leading practitioners and organisations.
To apply for music therapy pricing please follow these steps:
- Register an account on our website HERE. Please make sure you include your business details such as address, website, business email and company name.
- Send your account username and some brief information about your business to Peter via the email address listed below.
- If your application is successful, your account will be updated and therapy pricing will be automatically shown when you are logged in (we will let you know when your account is activated).
- Selected items that are on sale to you will be marked with an 'On sale' flag in the top left corner of the product image. The discount will be applied automatically.
Terms and Conditions
By signing up for music-therapy pricing you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The discounted pricing will not be shared or quoted to any other person (excluding your staff) and,
- The products purchased are only for personal use and/or as part of your practice and not to be purchased, sold or distributed to any client, friend or colleagues and,
- You acknowledge that we reserve the right to amend incorrect pricing at any point throughout or after the sale and,
- If an item is out of stock you acknowledge that we may not be able to match the therapy discounted price when a new shipment arrives.