Ivan Dunov Prelude model 140 instruments provide remarkable sound, visual beauty, sturdiness, playability, and affordability. It is extremely rare to find student-grade instruments constructed of such fine tonewoods. Other features that make these instruments among the finest inexpensive student models available are the ebony pegs, chinrests, and fingerboards, and inlaid purfling.
This Violin includes a complimentary Pro level setup specifically designed to make the instrument easier to play and increase its tonal capabilites - giving new students the best possible head start on their instrument. For more information on the setup process & what's included click HERE.
- Entirely handcrafted from Carpathian tonewoods
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand applied spirit varnish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Available as an outfit
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 - 1/4