D'Addario EXL115 11-49 Electric Guitar Strings
While Hans Music aims to keep the majority of the books and products on this website in-stock, not all products and variations will be available in our small (but tightly packed) music shop. If an order is urgent you may wish to confirm stock availability by speaking to one of our friendly staff on (03) 9725 8108. Free Shipping on select orders over $50. Click HERE for more info.
EXL115 is the popular choice for players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
- Preferred for their moderate flexibility and rich, full tone
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|