BL80 4/4 Pernambuco Violin Bow
While Hans Music aims to keep the majority of the books and products on this website in-stock, not all products and variations will be available in our small (but tightly packed) music shop. If an order is urgent you may wish to confirm stock availability by speaking to one of our friendly staff on (03) 9725 8108. Free Shipping on select orders over $50. Click HERE for more info.
The Andreas Eastman model 80 bows have all of the features of the model 60 bows, but are made of more select pernambuco. The selection process emphasizes straightness of grain, uniformity of color, density, and strength, and absence of blemishes. Handcrafted with great attention to detail, these are the finest nickel-mounted bows available.
- Material:Hand-crafted stick of select pernambuco wood
- Frog:Nickel-mounted ebony frog with mother-of-pearl slide and Parisian eye
- Lapping:Silver-plated wire winding or imitation whalebone
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Available Sizes:4/4