BL60 4/4 Pernambuco Violin Bow
While Hans Music aims to keep the majority of the books and products on this website in-stock, not all products and variations will be available in our small (but tightly packed) music shop. If an order is urgent you may wish to confirm stock availability by speaking to one of our friendly staff on (03) 9725 8108. Free Shipping on select orders over $50. Click HERE for more info.
Andreas Eastman model 60 bows feature genuine pernambuco sticks, fully mounted ebony frogs with colorful mother-of-pearl slides and Parisian eyes, leather grips with silver or imitation whalebone winding, and unbleached Mongolian horsehair, all made entirely by hand for an entry level price.
- Material:Hand-crafted stick of genuine pernambuco wood
- Frog:Nickel-mounted ebony frog with mother-of-pearl slide and Parisian eye
- Lapping:Silver-plated wire winding or imitation whalebone
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Available Sizes:1/2 - 4/4