Classical Style Guitar Case. Suitable for classical guitars up to 385mm width and small bodied steel string acoustics.
Standards are high at Hiscox Cases. We build each case, from scratch to the highest quality here in the UK. Each guitar case is lightweight, tough and hard wearing.
- Unique Liteflite construction: Moulded impact-resistant A.B.S. plastic outer shell directly coupled with a high tech foam inner moulding
- Absorbs shocks, offers superb thermal insulation, and phenomenal structural rigidity
- Aluminium-Valance extends deep into the inner case behind the plastic shell where all the hardware is installed (handles, bolts, hinges, etc.), thereby substantially reducing the possibility to loosen the fittings
- Pro-II Specifications: Stronger outer shell for higher impact and puncture resistance, additional bolts, steel d rings to mount a strap
- Soft foam padding in the most important locations of the instrument for additional protection from impacts
- 3 Year Warranty
- Each case is handmade in the UK by our team, with a unique serial number that can be tracked back to point of origin
Length 1035mm 40 3/4"
Lower Bout 387mm 15 1/4"
Upper Bout 298mm 11 3/4"
Body Length 495mm 19 1/2"
Body Depth 120mm 4 3/4"
Empty Weight 3.84kg 8.47lbs
|Categories|| Classical Guitar