With Eastman and S.E. Shires working together, quality stays in the family. Employing techniques used by the finest brass instrument makers, quality and value transcend Eastman's line of brasswinds. It all begins with perfecting the craft. Highly-skilled craftspeople meticulously sculpt each instrument to define its incredible feel and sound.
- Key of Bb, .459” medium large bore
- Handspun and hand-graduated yellow brass bell
- Wire-reinforced bell, torch-annealed bell tail
- Nickel-silver outer slides
- Clear lacquer finish
- Stainless steel valves
- Deluxe case with backpack straps