B-HYPE 10 INCH ACTIVE SPEAKER MAX SPL 121DB
While Hans Music aims to keep the majority of the books and products on this website in-stock, not all products and variations will be available in our small (but tightly packed) music shop. If an order is urgent you may wish to confirm stock availability by speaking to one of our friendly staff on (03) 9725 8108. Free Shipping on select orders over $50. Click HERE for more info.
B·H series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels (up to 126,5 dB for the 15” cabinet), while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction. Sonically these speakers offer far more in clarity and volume than other monitors in the the pricerange on the Australian market. When you her them you'll forget you're listening to entry price speakers and it will bring into focus why DB Technologies are the go to brand for sound engineers worldwide.
The new B-HYPE 10 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1” compression driver (1” voice coil), and one 10” woofer (1.5” voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets (from 14 to 38 lbs) come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles -1 x side and 1 on top-) and multifunctionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dBTechnologies Subs.
- Technical Data
Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth [-10dB]: 55 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6 dB]: 62 - 19.600 Hz
- Max SPL: 121 dB
- Type HF: Compression Driver
- HF voice coil: 1 "
- LF: 10 "
- LF voice coil: 1.5 "
- Crossover Frequency: 2300 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion: asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion: 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology: Custom Made
- Amp Class: Class D - Passive cooling (convection)
- Power Peak: 260 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls: Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection: VDE
- Signal Input: Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out: (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing: Polypropylene
- Grille: Full Metal Grille
- Handles: 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount: 36 mm
- Width: 295 mm (11.61 in)
- Height: 544 mm (21.42 in)
- Depth: 283 mm (11.14 in)
- Weight: 9 kg (19.84 lbs)
- Angles Up: Double wedge angle 45°
Speakers & Monitors